In-kind contributions in the form of goods, services and expertise are critical to a young organization like ours because they allow us to spend more on educational programs and community outreach. Below are a few suggestions of in-kind contributions that would benefit our organization.
- Landscaping materials and equipment
- Carpentry, painting, masonry services etc.
- Marketing, fundraising or administrative support
- Lecturer or workshop leader
- Catering and event planning services
If you want to discuss ways you or your company can help, please contact us.
Thank you to the following businesses for their In-Kind gifts:
- Home Depot
- Sanders Garden Center
- James Hardie Industries, PLC
- Paradise Home Center
- Personally Yours
- T & L Diner
- Nonie's Boutique, Gifts and Custom Frame Shop
- Holcombe Funeral Home